Tuesday, June 1, 2010

OPI - Pretty and Privileged Review

I just got my 2 bottles of OPI polishes (Pretty & Privileged and Calendar Girl) :-) I was bent on doing my own manicure for the 1st ever time in my life when I made this purchase. Pretty & Privileged is from the 90210 collection and though it looks like a red I've seen many a times, fact is, I liked the color very much!

It sort of exudes a glamorous feel instead of a whorish red lol. My Mom always told me not to wear red polishes as it reminds her of showgirls or nightclub girls from the 80's. On the contrary, I love reds, pinks and neutrals. No dark, corpse lookalike nails such as black, blue or greens for me. Not a truly filial daughter but at least I don't wear colors which screams "Lala Mui"! (Lala Mui is sort of like a name for punky Malaysian Chinese girl).

Here is the polish on my nails:



This is only one layer of the polish, so it is really pigmented and shiny. Perfect for a night out or a date :-) but am not going for a date, it is just for self gratification.

Best of all, the polish only costed RM27, excluding postage. They sell it at RM50 or more at nail salons; don't we all just love the Internet? I bought 2 bottles and the total was only RM60 for both inclusive of postage. And that my friend, could only probably get you a bottle of OPI if you buy retail and perhaps some change for part of the cab fare or parking ticket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment